In a recent series of interviews with 11Alive Reporter, Jennifer Leslie, Wes Moss answered some of the top frequently asked financial questions from clients and consumers.
In his interview with 11Alive, Moss addressed 10 of the most critical financial questions. Here is a sampling of some of the questions Moss answered:
- How much should I put in my children’s college fund?
- Should I invest my money in the stock market?
- Is there a downside to falling gas prices?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- How do I get started investing?
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- Should I pay off my mortgage early?
To read Moss’s questions to these answers, click to read the original article here.